Thursday 24 May 2012

>> Poster Competition!!!

Date ; 23th May 2012
Venue : lobby faculty of economic and business
Time ; 2.00pm
Based on the detail, faculty of economic and business have organize one poster presentation competition. Here, all contestants need bring they material and put at panel board, so easy to judge to choose which one the best.
 This participate by final year student from 4 courses that offer in our faculty, marketing, economic industrial, economic international and finance. I’m as a marketing student, of course my focuses goes to marketing student that show they poster. From there, I see 2 student have related topic with me, which is perception:
  •  First student, topic: People Perception About Tattoo
  •   Second student, topic: Halal Perception From Non-Muslim

I may 2 ask question because to get more information how they do for this topic, the question is like this:
  • Where do you found to do this topic?
First student : Many people have negative perception, because for them, if people have tattoo mean he/she is gangster or bad person, so I think important to know what a real perception people about tattoo.

Second student : Basically Halal product just refer to muslim people, but we not realize have few non-muslim also choose halal product in daily live, that why I interesting to do this topic.

  • How long do you take to collect the data?
First student : Not so long, around 3 or 4 weeks. Just distributed the questionnaire

Second student : Its quiet long because I must find my sample from non-muslim to fullfill this characteristic.

After finish my question, I’m feel it really help me to continue my topic Final Year Project (FYP), hopefully after this I have more idea to elaborate my project. Thank you for your contribution and spend time to answers my question. ALL THE BEST!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment